OT Chickasha Wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT Chickasha Wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 09:29 am:

Wanted, any Buick Model 14 parts, and KRIT parts. Space FQ7 or send PM. Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 05:01 pm:

Steven,
In our collection, I have a 1910 model 14 2cyl. Buick that will be for sale in the near future. I also have quite a few extra parts collected over the yrs. send me an e-mail if you are interested.
I live in Fallbrook, Calif.

Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 08:45 pm:

I'll be looking for an early Ford open car windshield hinge - thats 5 pairs of 2 dimples on the outside half and only 5 dimples on the inside half. Also a C Cab upper windshield half and a large E&J 3 tier RIGHT side cowl lamp . . . and a LOT of fellowship

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 08:58 pm:

I usually have a cooler full of fellowship for the swap meet.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:50 pm:

George, just stop by the spaces where you hear Bob Wills' music playing and you'll feel right at home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 09:11 am:

HA! - Will do Terry. I've been wanting to make your acquaintance anyway. .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 07:40 pm:

George, you can make mine too.
George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 11:48 pm:

Oil font for E&J sidelights need several all brass and several brass and steel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 11:52 pm:

Does anyone need top irons for 17-22 touring, 23-25 touring &roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 01:14 am:

George House, I'll even throw in a little Light Crust Doughboy music on the CD player for Texas seniors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:13 am:

I have a set of '15-18 Roadster oval top sockets which I'd like to trade for a set of '19-22 Roadster ones. Mine have a few extra nail holes in them but are solid, not rusted through anywhere. I can take pics of them if anyone is interested.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration