Way, Way off topic. Looking for a Florida home

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Way, Way off topic. Looking for a Florida home
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 01:45 pm:

For the last couple of years my wife and I have been shopping for a place in central Florida. We plan on being there permanently this coming December. Here are some of the requirements I need in the home. At least a one or two acre lot, Large garage for my toys, three bed, two bath, Would like it within an hours drive of the Melbourne area, Single story, Would very much prefer a country setting. Maybe with some good fishing and hog hunting. Price around (-) (+) $175,000. I'm thinking that maybe some of the locals could find a place better than me. My guess is that Florida could really use another Model T collector.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Clark - Glendale, WI on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 03:16 pm:

Look at this place.

http://www.lakeweirliving.com/

I did a tour of it last year and was impressed. Going to take a hard look at it in the next year or so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Grohsmeyer on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 03:59 pm:

Take a look at

www.myfloridahomesmls.com

You can search by many parameters - county, zip, $, rooms, acres, etc.

We looked at over 75 properties before buying 2 years ago.

Lots of property and homes for sale in Florida now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 05:57 pm:

Will,

Please make it a 4 bedroom and 5 car garage so I can come and visit and bring my toys too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

Forget the garage.
Get a carport for your wife and a large barn for you. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:03 pm:

In fact forget the house - make the barn bigger - you can live in an apartment in the loft of the barn

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration