Hauling to Chickasha Ok swap meet from Mass.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Hauling to Chickasha Ok swap meet from Mass.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 03:17 pm:

Can haul 2 cars to Chickasha Ok swap meet, one enclosed and one open from New England or the Northeast, Penn or Ohio. Please call 508-932-9206 Thank You Don Lang

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 04:33 pm:

Welcome to the forum, new guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 05:54 pm:

Don, I would love to have another car. I don't care which one you haul me open or closed!

P.S.
Don't forget the title

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 08:18 pm:

Hey Don, On the way back You should call up Dennis Michaud and go look at his c cab tow truck, that is if you have room

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 05:02 pm:

I still have room to haul cars or parts out to Oklahoma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 05:41 pm:

Don,
Could you haul a '22 roadster body and frame back from Chickasha to Cincinatti ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 10:27 pm:

I can deliver to Chickasha but will be full heading north Thank You Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lang on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 07:13 pm:

Bump to the top

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration