Lizzie come forth!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Lizzie come forth!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 03:57 pm:

Yup,Lizzie cranked up easily but i lost a lot of antifreeze somewhere? She seems to run well! Bud in Wheeler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 05:14 pm:

Bud, check carefully and make sure the antifreeze didn't make it to the old sump. Plays hell with transmission bands. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 10:33 am:

Bud, Whenever I use antifreeze I eventually find it on the floor. After many years I have discovered it is preferable to look under the car to find it... another foolproof detection method is to pull the car out then walk, or run, across the garage. When you get back up check the seat of your pants... if they are bright green you may have found the antifreeze!

:^D Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 11:59 am:

Terry,I have yet to move the car but in a few days? I can't see the oil sight gauge because garbage cans of corn are in the way.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 12:35 pm:

Kenneth:
What do you mean garbage cans of corn (moonshine) or grain? Hum is Moonshine good in clean garbage cans? I guess it would be if it is sterilized!!!!
bill d #14079

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 12:51 pm:

Bill,I bought all my corn in 50 pound bags buy the ton this year.Way too much snow to get the gravity wagon around. Scared of mice i store the fuel in plastic garbage cans.I think there is as much heat in 1 bushel of corn as 4 gallon of fuel oil.It's been and still is a long hard winter.Bud in Wheeler.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration