Old Photo - Traffic Jam Off The Beaten Path

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Traffic Jam Off The Beaten Path
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:55 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 01:25 am:

Early Wally World parking lot on sale day.
Or: Flash flood in canyon.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 07:39 am:

"Dear, I found a great little picnic spot out in the woods. Don't tell anyone about it!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Sumner lapeer mi on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 08:19 am:

Rest stop after the first 30 miles of the national tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

Or donut stop!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 07:59 pm:

Drinking party during prohibition?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 08:07 pm:

"Honest, it was Bigfoot. He was standing in this spot! See if you can see any tracks at all. I swear by the plastic Jesus on my dash I saw him!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 11:01 am:

Thar's gold in them there hills !!!!!!!!

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 11:09 am:

Well, then how far is it to the next potty stop, dear?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 05:20 pm:

"Now everybody be quiet! After those "revenooers "go by on the road above, we can get all this "shine" into town." :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration