Easy Way To Pump Up A Tire When In A Hurry

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Easy Way To Pump Up A Tire When In A Hurry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 11:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 03:22 am:

The Dauntless Geezer will probably have a working prototype by lunch Sunday :-):-):-)

(Sorry, couldn't resist...said with heart-felt respect for how The Dauntless Geezer can often make something out of absolute nothing!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 04:04 am:

Well, I don't know about the "in a hurry" part. Between relying on the wind and the bird it looks like it could take a week to inflate that tire.
I do know that I think George is right.
Thanks Jay!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 07:31 am:

My father would often look at something we would build together and laugh and say "Rube Goldberg would be proud of us!" THANKS for bringing up that name, a million great memories just came flooding back and now I'm having trouble seeing the keyboard. He's been gone 17 years now but I miss him every day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 02:42 pm:

Oh,I thought this was going to be a picture of a politician blowing into the hose to pump up a tire.
:>)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HARRY A DAW on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 07:39 pm:

Taught industrial education for 30 years. One of the State contests each year was the Rube Goldburg contest. Students would build their version of a RG machine. We would always have some very innovative machines.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration