Champion X - A Painting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Champion X - A Painting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 12:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Lake Arrowhead,CA on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 01:02 pm:

Is there a "LIKE" button...?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, Hector, Minnesota on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 01:22 pm:

That is just a photograph...Right? Just wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 02:38 pm:

No, Lance, that is a watercolor or acrylic painting!

Richard is a fantastic artist... he could probably even make a painting of me look good!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 03:38 pm:

Acrylic. I'm not sure why I paint as a photograph would be much quicker. I do like the colors and shapes I see in these old car parts.
Champions are particularly special.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Mulrooney, Webster, NY on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 04:27 pm:

Richard, how much do you want for the plugs themselves? LOL Incredible is all I can come up with...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Gelfer on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 04:31 pm:

Very nice Richard. I can almost smell those old Champions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 05:34 pm:

Beautiful work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 10:15 pm:

I love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 11:39 pm:

Wonderful work Richard !! You need to think about selling some prints !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 12:05 am:

Bud,
I'm not sure what the rules are for things posted here but as far as I'm concerned you can print this anyway you can. I just do this for fun. Hope folks enjoy it.
rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 11:30 am:

Hey Richard

Yep, we could print out and frame, but the quality will never be as good as a print from the original.

There are a lot of T guys (myself included) who would love to have some of your stuff on their den walls (or shop walls or man cave walls).

If you find someone local to print off a 100 copies or so of your favorite and put an ad on the classified selling them for your costs plus a nice little profit we could all benefit. We would get some really nice T decorations and you would get some extra coins to buy more T parts!

Win - win !!

Maybe some of the other guys will chime in here. I sure have seen a lot of posts loving your artwork! You've got a talent!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 12:06 pm:

The founders and owners of Champion until 1991?, the Stranahan family, have a place on the river a couple of miles from us. Friends of ours are the caretakers of the property. I will send them a copy of this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

That's a nice showing of early, middle, and late plugs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 12:18 pm:

As usual great stuff Richard!!
It's now my desktop back round, love it!

How large is the original canvas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 12:47 pm:

11 X 14. Some of these look better on the screen than the actual painting. I'm not sure our print shop would do any better than a good home printer on these smaller ones.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration