Giant Jumbo Trans parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Giant Jumbo Trans parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 06:27 pm:

I tried to post this on the swap site, would not work so here it is. I have a case, 2 shifters and a bucket of gears, shafts and bearings for a Giant Jumbo Trans. I will bring it all to Chickasha if someone wants it for $40.00. If no one responds, it is all going in the scrap bin. I also have a nice case for a Moore trans,$20.00 for it. Same story, respond before Chickasha or in the bin it goes. PM me if you want this stuff Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 12:51 am:

Hi Dan, I could be interested in the Jumbo but were are you located... Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:11 am:

Ray: Send you a PM. Check your email. Dan

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration