1912 Torpedo Pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1912 Torpedo Pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 12:07 am:

Tried to post pictures of my torpedo and was unable to get them to load, have no idea why, was able to load on an other site with no problem.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 01:06 am:

That is the one thing that a lot of people have trouble with on this site. I am not computer literate enough to be of much help. The photos need to be "re-sized" to under 195KB (or is that 195kb, or is that Kb???)
For the most part, I like this site the way it is. However photo sizing seems to be a big problem for a lot of people. I usually can muddle through on my photos, but cannot really explain how. Sometimes I have to ask my wife for help.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 05:30 am:

BCG, what was the other site? I'd love to see those pictures!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 06:32 am:

The easiest thing I have been able to figure out even though I don't have a program to adjust pictures, is to load the image into paint and then crop put everything but the car and then shrink it down about 25 percent. That seems to get it under the 200 allowed for the site.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration