Mercury bodied ford speedster for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Mercury bodied ford speedster for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 12:27 am:

I'll add an item to the for sale list. This came to us 7 years ago as a running driving Original Mercury bodied ford speedster. I spent the years since finding all the goodies for it. I have , along with the original body, the correct rear frame drop, the mercury front axle, a beautiful set of 5 buffalo snap ring knock off wheels, a rebuilt 1926 ford engine with a Frontenac "T" head,Matco front cross drive with a Bosch magneto. New radiator, the right running board brackets, along with step plates, steerable cycle fenders/brackets, windshield frame, spare tire holder , lots of stuff sandblasted and primed, some parts powder coated , seats upholstered, new tires,tubes , pretty much all disassembled and in storage. Ohio title Serious enquiries only, $25,000 is the firm price. I will respond to only one at a time, and it will take me a week or so to dig it all out of the warehouse for pictures. I will send a good description of what I have only to one person at a time, and deal with only one person and give them enough time to decide yah or nay. I'll work with you on payment,too. This is THE most desirable speedster body ever made, very comfortable to drive(I'm 260+ )and also one of the most valuable model T fords when done. Write to me at tmorsher@icloud.com, but only if really interested please.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration