Old Photo - Dick Cheney As A Kid Hunting ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Dick Cheney As A Kid Hunting ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 01:03 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 01:25 am:

Was that Bill Clinton on the hood? Maybe not enough age difference.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 01:58 am:

Finally, they came out of the closet and we now know who is behind trying to take away our rights to own a gun.
He should have aimed better!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 02:16 pm:

Looks like the guy is using a 410.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 03:39 pm:

Hard to comperhend,but you can find .410 and 28 gauge but no 22's!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 04:59 pm:

Oh, you can FIND 'em. You just can't AFFORD 'em. I've got several hundred rounds, but I quit shooting them until the hysteria is over with. I'm not paying $.15 a pop for .22's. Heck, if you cast your own bullets, you can shoot 30-06 for that.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration