MTFCV Annual 3 day tour pics

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: MTFCV Annual 3 day tour pics
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 07:15 am:

This years March long weekend rally was held in Coleraine and district, Western Victoria, Australia. Twelve cars and crews attended, most camping on our tour hosts property. This was my first rally in my 1916 Touring which my Dad restored 40 years ago. It went well with some minor adjustments required over the weekend.Dad and me with the 16'Any color you like as long as its not black!Early morning pre tour diff changeover!120 year old shearing shed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 07:23 am:

A few more picturesThe dog travels well!Vintage railway stationvery dry grazing countryroadside timer changeovernice barn find utevulture wagon!old ruins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 08:50 am:

Holy cow...that black and white dog in the red mother-in-law roadster looks identical to mine! We never put her in the T's because my wife's afraid she'll jump out after something, so the Model A is the "dogs car"...and she loves it of course. Maybe someday we'll get brave and take her out in the Touring.
Great pics!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 09:40 am:

Those are very nice photos Warwick. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:33 am:

It looks like some of the aluminium bonnets are unpainted and one is white. What's the story on those?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Harris - Garland, Texas on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 02:45 pm:

We take our two fur-kids in our touring with us. My husband attached two hooks at the bottom of the back seat - I have a cable that is run between the two hooks, to that I have a leash splitter and each dog is fastened by their collar to the splitter. It allows them to stand up, walk on the backseat, jump down to the floor and look out the windows but they cannot jump or fall out. When we park the car and have to walk away they are fastened by the same splitter to their harness - that way IF they even thought about jumping they would hang from the harness and not their neck. This has worked very well for the past two years that they have been going with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 05:00 pm:

Looks like all had a great time. Sorry we missed it guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 12:02 am:

It does appear as though someone's T required more than "minor adjustments". Beautiful cars! Looks like a good time was had by all! Well, most all?
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 01:21 am:

great set of pics Warwick, my fav is pic # 5, with a little creative de-coloring you would have a 95 year old pic.
Looks like you all had a great time.....except for the odd repair.. great job.
David.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration