Original 1915 Center Door Sedan for sale Jacksonville FL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Original 1915 Center Door Sedan for sale Jacksonville FL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 02:48 pm:

Just on Craig's List. I saw this centerdoor many years ago, been setting under a lean-to, but its intact. Upholstery is so elaborate, but now in tatters. Would be fine restoration candidate of a rare body style, first year of the sedan.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4368437385.html

Owner also has this '15 touring for sale too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 05:07 pm:

Dan;
A lot of money for the centerdoor from what is see from one pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 05:42 pm:

We only paid 10K for this '19 and I'm the 3rd owner - seems a bit steep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 06:21 pm:

Might be steep, but if it's a genuine 1915 Centerdoor it's one of only 989 made with many one year only features. Ford made 2417 Coupelets the same year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 12:38 am:

Roger's right, if that's what it appears to be , it is one RARE T! So value goes up. But hmm, that much?? I dunno!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 01:55 pm:

If the wood and panels are still good is the big thing. I would say if that is the case 10,000 is not the bad. Although I did buy three center doors for a lot less but like Roger Kalsson and David Dewey say a 15 would be worth more. I would like to have a 15, but I would put the gas tank under the drivers seat.
center door

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration