How to get in touch with Kim Dobbins

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: How to get in touch with Kim Dobbins
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

Hey Guys, I am on the hunt for a all original 1909 model t roadster in the CT/MA/NY area I am hoping one of you has Kim's number so he can give me some Ideas on where to look Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 07:41 pm:

Spencer,

I sent a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 07:57 pm:

Thanks Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 08:01 pm:

Spencer -- Since you are looking in the New England area, Don Lang might know the whereabouts of one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 08:14 pm:

Mike, I already tried him but thanks any way

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 08:52 pm:

Rob, You might have to resend it Because I did not get your pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 08:55 pm:

Ok

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 08:59 pm:

Spencer,
You might need to check your junk folder. My email security often sends MTFCA pm to the "junk" folder (is there a message in that :-) ).
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 02:52 pm:

Hey Rob I did get your pm thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 05:36 pm:

Rob his email doesn't work its an invaild address

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 05:50 pm:

Spencer, i sent you a pm with my correct email address. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 06:06 pm:

Sorry,
Like me, it must be old and not work well...

:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 08:41 pm:

Thats ok do you have his phone #

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration