1912 Ford Torpedo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1912 Ford Torpedo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 09:29 pm:

Here are the promised pictures

1912 Ford Torpedo 1912 Ford Torpedo

1912 Ford Torpedo 1912 Ford Torpedo

1912 Ford Torpedo

(Message edited by admin on March 11, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 09:37 pm:

These photos finally posted, only took my wife an hour to get it done. Seems this is far to complicated and should be made more user friendly, just my opinion, which with 15 cents won't get you a cup of coffee at Mickey d's. Photos of the 1912 Touring will be posted a week or so. Forgot to mention this recent purchase came with a new radiator as well.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 09:43 pm:

Brasscarguy,
Give your wife a huge from me.
You are a lucky guy in cars and wife.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 09:51 pm:

BCG,

Great pics. And it gives us old skeptics a chance to remember to believe once in a while.

Congratulations.

John,

Huge what? I think you forgot to finish the thought (or not).

:-)

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 09:52 pm:

Oh, hug, you meant hug.....

I'm so embarrassed. :-(

Or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

I always did believe. But then I also always did believe the model K was a good car for its era. Silly me.
It looks like a good car! I always did like both the '11 and '12 torpedo roadsters. I look forward to the photos of your touring (and any other brass era cars you have). What is that yellow car back there? I hesitate to guess.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:47 pm:

Wayne,

So did I (believe). Of course, I still tell my girls to watch for Santa and the E-bunny.....

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:50 pm:

The Yellow car in the background, well there are 2 actually a 1913 Reo roadster original unrestored, runs and drives, a Yellowstone Park car, and the yellow one at the far end of the building is a birthday present from my wife last year, 1994 Ferrari 348 spyder. We like to go very fast and very slow depending on our mood.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:06 pm:

BCG,
I want to hang out with you....

Enjoy,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:12 pm:

I was gonna' say that that Cobra in the background doesn't have any brass on it, so it doesn't really belong in your garage. But if you have a Ferrari too, the Cobra is hardly worth mentioning......... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:41 pm:

Actually there are 2 Ferrari's in the barn. The only reason I give them space is that they are convertibles and the tops leak water and it rains here a lot. The cobra was my wife's 60th b/day gift from me, as stated before she does like to go very very fast and the cobra fills that bill.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 06:41 am:

Brass Car Guy, my apologies! I was a doubter, but now I'm a believer - congrats on a fine looking automobile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 11:29 am:

Rob,
what a difference an e makes.
I am also embarrassed.
I was complementing Brass Car Guy's wife for being so helpful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 11:49 am:

John,

I think everyone knows that. Half the fun on a forum are the typos........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 04:52 pm:

I hate to admit it, but I do sometimes agree that some of the typos are fun!
Thanks all!

BCG, I love REO!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 05:00 pm:

Wayne,
Typos??? What typos?? HERE??
Nah. . . .
Just Freudian slips (and since he was apparently wearing slips, that would explain the Mother complex. . . . .)
Heh heh heh
I read this to SWMBO, Linda, before posting and she said, "UUUGH! That's baad!"
So now I'm really going to post it!!
Bwahh hah hah!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 09:43 pm:

I think my mother wore silk Freudian slips from Marshall Fields.

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration