Are these right?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Are these right?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 03:13 am:

Are these the right size to T spark plugs? Ebay #281281299807.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 03:23 am:

It's an auction for 7/8" spark plug gaskets. With pipe thread plugs the Model T doesn't need any spark plug gaskets. (There are Model T heads made for other types of plugs, but usually they have modern 14mm plugs.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281281299807

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 03:24 am:

NO, no spark plug seals on T plugs, they are 1/2" pipe thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 03:26 am:

Ha, Roger pipped me at the post!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 05:03 pm:

Those 7/8" gaskets will work with Model A plugs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:04 pm:

I though they were Model A champion X.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

I don't know what kind of plug a Model A takes, but that's not a Champion X. 1/2" pipe thread is tapered.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration