Chickasha Weather

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Chickasha Weather
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Hoops - Burton,Texas on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 01:38 pm:

Check weather.com for Chickasha weather next week. It shows bright sunshine and moderate temperatures through Thursday. Some wind on Tuesday though. I hope they know what they're talking about. Regardless I'm going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 01:52 pm:

Robert, you slipped that post in just as I was thinking "Weather in Chickasha"
I also hope they are correct as I am sleeping in my covered trailer with no heater.
See you in CHICKASHA
Willie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 01:57 pm:

Make sure to take a light jacket and raincoat just in case. The last few times its been pretty nice.
I hope our luck is still good this time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Hoops - Burton,Texas on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 02:05 pm:

Willie,
Come by. We'll be in our motorhome like last year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 03:04 pm:

Looking good so far.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 03:39 pm:

Robert - you sure you have room for all of us?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration