Check out new ads page

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Check out new ads page
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 04:42 pm:

Check out the new ad page. Looks like it will work. Good job. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 04:53 pm:

Thanks Chris and all who are helping with the new classified page. I just checked it out and noticed not only can you post your advertisement but also a picture if you want.

Great Job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 05:06 pm:

Thanks Chris !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 05:10 pm:

Chris...you da man!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 07:17 pm:

The classified section looks the same to me. The newest ads I see are from March 4.

Wazzup with that?

: ^ (

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 07:27 pm:

Keith, (and others),

see:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/427581.html?1394565395

and maybe BOOKMARKthat thread

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 07:29 pm:

No, not that one, but the one you are directed to....

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/3487.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 01:53 am:

Looks good! Thank you Chris!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration