Repurposed T items

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Repurposed T items
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 06:57 pm:

We have all seen T parts re-purposed for other uses. Here are some of mine:

Formerly a hub cap wrench.

Brake drum, hub and make-shift connecting rod.

Rear end housing converted for potato digger.

Not sure what purpose this had.

Trailers.

Garage Art.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 07:33 pm:

I think the 4th one looks like a work seat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 09:58 pm:

Looks like the stuff i made mine from. Had to convert it from farm equipment back into model T parts again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 01:03 am:

1st one is to adjust the water pump packing nut, Model A and some others.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration