'19 roadster Craigs List

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: '19 roadster Craigs List
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 09:21 pm:

http://twinfalls.craigslist.org/cto/4369330139.html

I have no connection to this but thought it was fun to look at. I already have 2 roadsters. Jerome, ID I presume.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P. Jamison on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 09:25 pm:

I like the ad. He wants $3500, but he'll take more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:11 pm:

I am usually confused by the Craigslist locations listed here. Is this a Jerome Arizona add?
You guys that use Tempest to find these cars should let us know where they are. Please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:13 pm:

Richard's Message says it is in Idaho I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

It is Jerome Idaho, and the engine is outside under a tarp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:18 pm:

What is the engine sitting in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:19 pm:

Yes Idaho. Twin Falls is in Idaho and Jerome is only a few miles form there. The "ID" after Jerome (above) may have been confusing.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:29 pm:

26-27 engine & transmission.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Taylor on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:32 pm:

Actually, judging by the position of the fan pulley, it seems to have the original engine but with a different transmission.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

Steve is right 26-27 motor, the stand I think is from a burn in machine, but not like mine.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

That "engine cradle" is a neet item. Never seen one before. Also are my eyes playing tricks or is that front axle a "wide track" .?? Looks like a nice project for someone ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 11:05 pm:

Yes, the fan pulley is the earlier type, but you can ID the 26-27 engine by the slight projection on the back end where the two transmission bolts attach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 05:25 am:

You can also tell the engine and transmission are later model by the pedals and the one piece valve cover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Taylor on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 09:07 am:

Well, at least I tried... :-( I guess you learn something new every day! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 02:33 pm:

Peter T,
You did! And you did good.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 03:14 pm:

It is gown, SOLD????

Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration