The new classifieds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The new classifieds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 11:38 pm:

Now that it's possible to post pictures with the ads, do it. It's not necessary for some items because everybody knows what they look like. But some of the ads I just saw would be much better with pictures than with only an attempted verbal description.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 11:54 pm:

I like pictures even if I know what something is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 03:00 am:

Ditto pictures

Good springs versus bad springs.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration