Rare Sunny Day in the Northwest

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Rare Sunny Day in the Northwest
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 02:42 am:

The sun came out and I have fresh king pins in so I had to get the "Bucket" out for a spin!

She's "rough" but the drive train is fresh and she is exactly the way I want her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 04:41 am:

I like her!! Be proud Papa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 08:54 am:

Yeah but I bet she goes down the road with her head held high telling the new flashy cars let's see how you are loved when you are my age if you are still with us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 08:58 am:

Great little pickup John! We had a rare day above 55 here in cesspool Ohio so I got my '20 Runabout out for a spin too, took some stills & a couple of vids just to send to my working buddies!! They wouldn't have believed me if I didn't. Can't take my '12 Roadster pickup out yet 'cause I only have it on "storeage" insurance until May.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 09:13 am:

Cool, John!
Ya done good.
Supposed to be nice today too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 09:30 am:

Hope to have your twin (a '15) on the road this summer. Maybe in time for the joint tour. :-) :-) :-)

Be_Zero_Be

P.S. Is that Red hood Steel? It looks familiar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 09:48 am:

Is that the standard position for the tail light it looks like it could get hit easy. I have a 15 touring but it only to the level of a running chassis, I have most of the body parts except the center section. I ordered the parts from Howell's Sheet Metal in Texas and never received them. I sent him over $600 in advance. After several phone calls and promises to ship the parts they still never arrived, so there I sit with a $600 gap between the fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:41 am:

Be patient with Howells. My body panels took over 3 months, but they did eventually come. No one ever answers the phone, they do not return emails, and on the rare occasion some one did answer the phone, I was always told they would ship next week

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:44 am:

Nice T why would you want to change anything? It is old, it is a T and it has character. Mine is similar, and I don't care if it is not perfect to others, it runs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:31 am:

Like it John,
Several years past I picked up a 16 like yours a barn fell on. Replaced the splay box made from CVG fir and dented up from loads with a nice oak box then put the original back on it simply looked better. At my age the non demountable wheels were replaced with demountable. This summer I plan to make the pickup run dents rust left in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:44 am:

Bob,

The hood is steel.

David,

Home made tail light brackets. They do not extend beyond the fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:58 am:

That's a fun looking Pickup. Have fun with it.
Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration