Who does Babbitt Main bearings in Oregon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Who does Babbitt Main bearings in Oregon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Ledbetter Sheridan,Or on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 01:14 pm:

can any one give me contact info of who does Babbitt bearings in Oregon I have heard that a guy in Bend does them but I need contact info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

Contact Michael Seager in Vernonia. He has used the Bend contact for at least two of his engines with very good results. Took his parts there watching the craftsman replace Babbitt the same day. I am going to do the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 08:50 pm:

You're in luck. There's a very good babbit guy just west of McMinnville off HWY 18 named Frank Schurman. Phone 503-472-3200. He did my motor 2 yrs ago. He's good but he's kinda slow so if you're in a hurry for the touring season make sure he knows it. Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Melissa Schroeder on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 11:12 am:

We do babbitt here at Earl's Machine Shop in Seattle, Wa. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at (206) 243-8284 or earlsmachine@aol.com. We are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration