Chickasha ... Ready to go .. come on Tuesday.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Chickasha ... Ready to go .. come on Tuesday.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:24 pm:

I have the truck and trailer loaded and ready, full of gas, new front tires, checked the water and oil, pointed westward toward Chickasha. Come on Tuesday at midnight .....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:25 pm:

truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 06:27 am:

We'll be "snug" and sounding zzz's at midnight in our motel rooms.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 06:29 am:

P.S. Your rig is empty. What are you planning to drag home besides that rare speedster body you are looking for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 09:43 am:

I always go almost empty. I have one box of small, good items I take to sell. I have 2 friends that go with me. There "old man" survival gear takes up the rest of the truck bed. Our "Joke: is "If the survival gear starts taking up trailer space its time to quit" The trailer is for ????? who knows what you will find ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 10:03 am:

Donnie: If you are going on I40. When you pass the Hampton Inn in Shawnee, blow the horn and get me up so I get on the road. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 03:19 pm:

Dan: Ill try to remember to honk as I go by. (if Im awake and not sleeping at the wheel) Those other two guys will be asleep also. Terry: The speedster body would be enough to make me happy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 04:03 pm:

Please put some fenders on that trailer. Windshields, radiators, and paint are expensive.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration