Hassler Springs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Hassler Springs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:49 pm:

Can someone tell if these are for the front or back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:55 pm:

They are for the front but there is more to the set then what you have in the picture.
Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:24 pm:

Has anyone ever found a Left Hand one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:58 pm:

The RH stands for Robert Hassler,the manufacture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 12:35 am:

He needs four 1/4 inch bolts to mount the saddles to spring and a set of front Hassler bolts.(which I can supply.)jackdaron@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 11:51 am:

I've seen a lot of partial Hassler spring sets at swap meets and such. Does anybody have a picture of the full set for guys like me who don't know what they're looking at?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 12:53 pm:

As long as we are on this topic I was given several sets of Hasslers that were missing the springs. I would like to use them, but do not know what to do about finding springs? Does anyone know any options or are my incomplete sets just useless old iron? Thanks in advance for all the great info picked up on this forum!! John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 01:22 pm:

John Williams if I knew the type of hasslers you have I have lots of springs and parts, let me know danuser88@ktis.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 03:38 pm:

I have some springs and a couple saddles,I will sell cheap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 07:27 pm:

I have a complete set of 4 double-spring ones I removed from a car. The double-spring ones are meant for closed cars or light trucks (like a Delivery). I'll have them for sale at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 09:13 pm:

Jared

Below is a complete set as removed from my T. The only thing different from the first picture are the "Hassler bolts" jack spoke of. The only thing missing from this pic is the 4 bolts used to strap the saddles to the springs (hardware store stuff - approx 1/4 x 2.5")

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration