1919 Hack on eBay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1919 Hack on eBay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 01:19 pm:

Closing in on ten grand and reserve still not met. I think he may be overly optimistic setting it that high. Looks like a good T, but not good enough for that kind of dough.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181348538802?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984 .m1555.l2649

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 01:29 pm:

It is a nice looking T, Steve. But I agree, I think $10K is pushing it, but then again maybe you and I are a little conservative?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 03:01 pm:

I think that one has "the look" as trucks go so, I think it would draw more bidders and thus a higher price. It does appear to have a much later engine though according to the serial number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 09:41 pm:

Not sure about it being a 1919 - the tires are too big and the switch is not on the coil box like my 1919 electric start was an "option" in 1919
I hope he get a lot more than $10K so my "real 1919" will be worth a lot more.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration