Rootlieb website

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Rootlieb website
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 07:17 pm:

We have revamped our website which includes prices on parts. While not everything is shown on the site, you are now able to download the entire catalog which also includes pricing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 07:33 pm:

www.rootlieb.com

should a put that in the first post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 07:58 pm:

Thank you! Not just for the link but for years of support to our hobby.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 12:39 am:

Thanks for the info, Tom. Beautifully clear photography on a great website. Excellent! You guys are great for the Model T hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 12:52 am:

Nice website, Tom. I noticed that some of the Model T fenders show photos of rears, but are described as fronts, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 02:00 am:

Thanks Tom for the update. It all looks great. My first Model T project was a Torpedo with your fenders and body! Do you still do complete early style bodies? I loved the look of your 1912 and 1913 projects built for display at the swapmeets. I would love a new 1913 Roadster body????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 10:58 am:

Thanks for looking and making us aware of the incorrect information. It all begins to look the same after looking so long at the screen. Please point out corrections when you see them, as more eyeballs helps us get it right. No early bodies being built at this time, but possibly later this year. Working on a 90H.P. Thomas Flyer currently and it needs to get done first. Thanks again for you help and support and as always we appreciate your business.

Tom Rootlieb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 11:40 am:

Tom do you have a GT11 gas tank for Torpedo that you could bring to Chickasha, If you do email me danuser88@ktis.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 02:11 pm:

Tom I take it from your new listing of prices you no longer make Fenders #240,241,248,249,250,251,256,257,258,259,260,261. Or splash aprons #306, or hoods for the 10-11 torpedo? danuser88@ktis.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 04:45 pm:

Tom,
Do you make the hood shelves for 26-27 cars?
Thanks,
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 12:51 pm:

Brent, Sorry we don't. Someone does, but I'm not sure who it is.
Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 12:59 pm:

Lang's carries them:

http://www.modeltford.com/item/4056-7D.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 06:31 pm:

Thanks Tom & Mark!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 08:38 pm:

Howells makes them (hood shelves)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Taylor on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 10:29 am:

Mr. Rootlieb, do you still have a non-digital catalog?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 11:25 am:

Peter, call us and we will be glad to send you one.
Tom
209-632-2203

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration