MTFCI Owners book

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: MTFCI Owners book
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By roy palmer on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 10:03 am:

Wasn’t there supposed to be a model t owner’s book put out last fall by the MTFCI?

Was it ever published or available?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 10:39 am:

Yes, I remember filling out info for that book. I haven't heard anything about it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 10:46 am:

Check with one of these folks. They should know.

http://www.modelt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=213&Itemid=18 8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 01:24 pm:

I have both the 2010 MTFCA resource guide -Membership Directory and the newer 2013 MTFCI membership album. There is much more information in the 2010 MTFCA issue. Hope that they update it in the near future.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By roy palmer on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 01:30 pm:

where can you buy the 2013 membership album? I don't see it for sale on the site

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 01:33 pm:

Check with one of these folks. They should know. :-)

http://www.modelt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=213&Itemid=18 8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 08:09 pm:

Wasn't that the $100 book the MTFCI likes to sell that they call a membership album?

What was the MTFCA resource guide? That was before I had a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 12:17 pm:

Roy,
The MTFCI Owner's Book, or Membership Roster was published four months ago. The sale of the roster was a "pre-order" sale, so you needed to have ordered the book to receive it. There are a few rosters still available by contacting Steve Bumgarner at (828) 728-5758.

I hope this helps,
Russ Furstnow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 01:09 pm:

Dave
This is the resource guide book by MTFCA 2010
Cover and Table of contents, 461 pages hard bound.

Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration