OT The ides of March

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT The ides of March
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 02:40 pm:

Be careful tomorrow. Your best friend may stab you in the back!
I am amazed at the number of younger folks that have no idea what I am talking about when I say "Beware the Ides of March", or have heard of Shakespeare or Julius Caesar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 02:49 pm:

Et tu, brute?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 02:50 pm:

Naw, man. I ain't et nothing yet. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Olsen on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 02:55 pm:

Our 6th grade just performed the "friends Romans Countrymen" speech in front of the school. In Unison. I had mine do the Henry V "Once more into the breach" So, there is hope.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 05:16 am:

Noel, I'm not sure about stabbing in the back. I thought that Big Julie was stabbed in the Forum!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 05:58 am:

That would have been a flesh wound on the forearm!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 09:30 am:

The big guy was stabbed multiple times by many of his so called faithful senators, including his step-son. The senators surrounded him and while his arms were pinned down they continued to stab at him. He tried to fight back, but the fatal wound came from his step-son - he drove his blade deep into the groin area! Beware the Ides of March indeed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 02:15 pm:

Similar to going through a divorce right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 04:55 am:

Here is the real story!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_5h8CzRcI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 06:56 am:

I believe it happened right here.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration