NEW MODEL T FORD CLUB UTAH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: NEW MODEL T FORD CLUB UTAH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 10:32 pm:

WELL IT IS OFFICALLY!!! WE ARE NOW A MODEL T CLUB."MODEL T FORD CLUB OF UTAH" IT HAS BEEN ALOT OF WORK BUT WELL WORTH IT. WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR TWO YEARS AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF UTAH MODEL T'ERS AND FOR THOSE NOT IN UTAH FOR THEIR SUPPORT,DEDICATION AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP OUT THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT ALL OF YOU. I KNOW THIER ARE MORE UATH MODEL T'ERS OUT THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONTACT SO LET US HEAR FROM YOU CALL ME OR E-MAIL ME WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS AWSOME CLUB THANKS!!! YOUR PREZ!! DOUG JENKINS 801-725-0207 E-MAIL holjenki66@hotmail.com HAPPY T'EN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 10:45 pm:

Congratulations and good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 10:57 pm:

You guys should have some great local tours. You have some of the most beautiful touring country on the planet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 11:38 pm:

Good luck guys from Australia!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 11:24 am:

Doug,

Having a few tours or car shows etc. will probably help you discover a few other Model T folks in the area. There are often more Ts out there -- just hidden in the garage etc.

Good luck with your group and spring should be a great time to get folks to join in with the nice weather etc.

And depending on how many folks need to fix their Ts so they can drive them etc., the show and tell times or how to repair x,y,z are the part some folks will like best.

And if you need an inexpensive place for a web site, Hemmings Offers a free web hosting (up to 200 megabytes) with the restriction that you do not run car ads (lets see they make their money from car ads.. yeah that makes sense). See: http://www.hemmings.com/clubs/hosting

Also have them add your club to their club listing see: http://www.hemmings.com/clubs/listing

Good luck with your new group -- I'm sure you will have many miles of smiles.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 12:57 pm:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLUB UTAH !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 11:44 pm:

Congratulations!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 08:25 am:

Doug, congratulations on getting the Utah Model T'ers together. Feel free to contact the MTFCA office or any board member for any assistance you may need. We are glad you chose to be a member of the MTFCA. Welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 10:50 am:

Congratulations! There are a lot of guys in east Idaho with T's, one guy I know in Idaho Falls has at least a dozen, (he's just finishing up a 1918 Coupelet and just bought a 10 or 11) they are probably closer to you than some of the southern Utah guys are. We are only about 450 miles from you in Montana. There are a couple guys in Jackson Hole that have several T's and two or three that I know of in the Rock Springs/Green River area.
Might be more people for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 12:04 pm:

I make it to Ogden or SLC once or twice a year with mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 12:46 pm:

Let us know what you are doing. We could drive 200 miles to an event.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 05:41 pm:

A. Gustaf Bryngelson,

Quote:" I make it to Ogden or SLC once or twice a year with mine."

I hope you can find the time to bring the wounded to the aid station more then once or twice a year! The sooner the better.

Nice vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Deckman, Ogden Utah on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 07:48 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod McKenzie on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 08:18 pm:

...........and Best Wishes too from New Zealand MTFCNZ. Rod McKenzie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 08:35 pm:

Hey Dennis,
I transport wounded much more often the once or twice a year, but traveling to Utah is a bit dangerous due to the fact that I travel down there with an open trailer, and it tends to cause a disruption in the traffic on the freeway. I had a motorcyclist drive beside me for a quarter mile with out looking forward, and on two occasions I have had some one cut in front of me so I had to change lanes to get around them just so they could get a photo from the other side.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration