Cheap Brass Era T on ebay. Augusta, GA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Cheap Brass Era T on ebay. Augusta, GA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 01:34 am:

NO reserve $3,800.00 opening bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Brass-Era-Touring-1916-brass-era-model-t-fo rd-touring-no-reserve-/301124441770?forcerrptr=true&hash=item461c6a56aa&item=301 124441770&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 04:43 am:

Well! the radiator is a brass veteran, and stuffed as well, the list would be long for the rest in being later T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 06:24 am:

I think this is one of the "back dated" 15-16 cars. The body probably is later (has different later door latches and strikers). Later steering column/wheel. Starter engine (amp gauge on added wood dashboard). Crowned rear fenders; later windshield; demountable wheels; later under axle wishbone etc. None the less a good project car to make into a correct later year car. Depends on engine number. Very reasonable starting price. Wish I was closer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 06:27 am:

Also I'm guessing the body is 1922-23. It has the 3 piece rear seat section with the holes through the body panels for the top bow rests.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 07:42 am:

wow $3800.00!!!!! about 2000.00 more than I would give! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave DeYoung ......... Stoughton, WI on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 11:33 am:

If you are looking for a fun car and not concerned with period correctness, the price is not to bad. I can't see it going much higher. Just understand what you're buying and not pass it off as anything else once you own it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration