Making Money In Road Work Is A Matter Of Equipment

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Making Money In Road Work Is A Matter Of Equipment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 10:37 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 11:01 am:

Hmmm, maybe I could make some money on the side with my T....

t1

t2

On second thought, maybe not, it might scratch the varnish on the dump bed - Oh well :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 11:04 am:

Mark, What A great mechanism for a Mother In Law seat :-)

BTW: Nice pick em up truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 11:06 am:

Nice Truck! You could haul Suger Beets in the fall.Bud in Wheeler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 11:30 am:

Thanks for the compliments! I can't take credit for the restoration work, the car was nearly completed when I bought it. All I did to finish it up was redo the upholstery (a Cartouch kit came with the car) and install a Classtique top kit and side curtains. Oh, I also installed a set of period AC brakes. I've put about 800 miles on it since I bought it last June, it's been a blast!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration