New T sticker, "notice to user"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: New T sticker, "notice to user"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 11:02 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Grohsmeyer on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 11:16 am:

That's not too difficult. I haven't been able to maintain 20 mph on mine after 97 years. Runs best at about 18. Did get 'clocked' at 22 mph once !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 02:24 am:

Paul, has it been 400 miles yet? Maybe you should change the oil and see if she will go faster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 10:54 am:

No speedometer, no GPS, No Cops with radar guns. I guess people were smarter about how fast and far they went without the use of modern gadgets back then!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 01:01 pm:

That is a pre balloon tire one - here is another for the later cars:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 03:41 pm:

When the 1914 Centennial Ts were reproduced, I believe they also had a full set of copies of the original factory paperwork like this but more stuff. Anybody know where I can get the full package for my '14?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 07:31 am:

Try getting in touch with either Don Lang or Guy Zavanovitch (may be spelling his name wrong). They both had a lot of contact with that T100 project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 05:07 pm:

Mark, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 05:21 pm:

I think the spelling is: Guy Zaninovich. (Spell check doesn't like this one either.) :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration