Link with ford winter vehicle tid-bits

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Link with ford winter vehicle tid-bits
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 05:44 pm:

http://fountainheadauto.blogspot.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 07:12 pm:

test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 09:57 pm:

Erich
There are a couple of errors on the story on
Roaring Boring Alice. It was more famous for retrieve the bodies of Wiley Post and Will Rogers. And a couple other things, I'll need to go through my files and send them some correction.
The car is still in Barrow the last I heard. I have a copy of the log that was kept on its trip East through what is now known as Prudhoe Bay and almost to the Canadian border and back in the early 1940's.

Bob

Roaring Boring Alice 1940,Barrow Alaska Ter.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration