Thanks Steve Tomaso

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Thanks Steve Tomaso
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 01:25 am:

Thanks Steve for the 1926 NOS manifold studs (clamps on the right direction) and here is a photo of my now more correct engine. Notice the generous amount of room I now have around the carb adjust rod. Great seeing you guys and doing business with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 09:50 am:

You are most welcome, Erich ! Looking great !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

I LIKE it!

Steve has been MOST helpful the few years I've been in the hobby.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration