I can hardly wait - Indiana covered bridge tour 2014?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I can hardly wait - Indiana covered bridge tour 2014?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 06:05 pm:

With my Model T's tucked away since October, I am awaiting a lack of snow and at least 50 degree weather to get one out - The covered bridge tour in Indiana last year was great ! Hope they have it again Great organization, food, parking and sights to see

Any other tours in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky I need to find out about I am in San Diego for a month enjoying you Model T'ers weather where you can enjoy your cars 362 days a year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 07:14 pm:

Dave, the bridge tour is advertised in the current edition of Vintage Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott porter on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 10:28 pm:

Great tour looking forward to this year,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Voss on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 08:57 am:

David

Tours can be found on the web sites of most T clubs. I am a member of the Mad River Ts and ours are put on our website. We are on western side of Ohio. On May 17 at the museum is the show and tell that should be a good time.

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 02:56 pm:

We plan on attending the May 17 open house, show and tell and the swap meeting on May 17. This will be our first visit to the museum.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration