Is this OT? Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Is this OT? Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 04:24 pm:

I have arrived....

Usually I barely get in on Wednesday, but made it a little early this year.

The quiet before the storm:

Let the beer begin :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 04:36 pm:

Can you wait til tomorrow? Am on the way with so parts in the back of the pickup!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 06:01 pm:

We will alert the media!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 06:57 pm:

Just make sure you all post heaps of pictures of the T parts and cars on offer this year. Always interesting to see what is available and for how much! thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 08:30 pm:

Wish I was there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 08:44 pm:

Will be about noon from Abilene. Save me some of the good stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 12:04 am:

Rob, did you get your gate pass in the mail?? If not, I have one. Call me if you need it. We are in Norman, will be in Chickasha mid morning. I'm in the north building on the west side, Rob has a table there, too. John and Mike outside next to the sidewalk. I have Ruckstell kit, Pasco wire wheel and hub and whole chingo of carburetors including a Zenith S4BF, a Zenith HP4S, a gorgeous OF, a Rayfield F, a bunch more. I decided I need money worse than I need inventory so I brought some along. Nice set of gas headlights, kerosene/electric taillight, 26/7 windshield frames, a few other small items.

John has some wire wheels.

Driving a white Subaru Outback with a weenie little trailer behind it. Montana plates, obviously.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 12:52 am:

On another thread talking about lodging Steve Jelf indicated that he camped in one of the buildings and you didn't need to be a vendor to do that. From that I was planning on doing that. How do you do that if you need a gate pass?

Thanks,
Steve Hughes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 01:03 am:

Stan,
See you in the a.m.

Steve,
Call me when you get close, 402-643-0235

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 01:04 am:

Rob,

OK, Should be late afternoon Wednesday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 09:14 am:

Well Stan and I made Norman last night about 10:00. One flat tire three blocks from a tire shop in Buffalo Wy, can't get much luckier than than that. Snow on an off, lot of wind but really pretty good trip. The weather for the next three day looks about as good as it can get for a swap meet, as long as the wind stay down. It will be a great time regardless of the weather. Good food, great company and a lot of rust. What more could one ask for. John D. and Jack you two will be missed, but there's next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 09:29 am:

37 degrees and a little windy. They haven't opened the staging area gates (east side) so a few disgruntled folks.

All in all, it's shaping up to be a good day. After all, it's Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 10:59 am:

Stan and John Steele Karen wants to know if your weenie little trailer is a Ball-Park, or Oscar Meyer ha ha, she is in good shape its just me that"s been slowed down I'll miss all you guys too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Mason on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 11:01 am:

Please, Somebody take and post pictures here so that all of us unwashed masses can see just what we are missing!!!! I look forward to seeing the photos each year and have this meet on the "hope to do list" in the future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 11:04 am:

What Evan said.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Byrne - Racine, MN on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 12:53 pm:

I'm with Evan and Dick . . photos please!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 02:38 pm:

A few teasers......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 04:52 pm:

More pics, please, from anybody!!! I was all set to go for the first time and had to cancel (work) at the last minute.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 05:55 pm:

Rob -
Thanks for the pics...Please keep them coming!

Those of us who can't be there really appreciate them.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 05:55 pm:

Rob

What gives in the second picture? A Model T with an IV? Little dehydrated so it needs some fluid? :-)

Wish I could have made it, but my wife is too ill, so have to stay home and play in the garage.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration