What year trunk

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: What year trunk
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 05:41 pm:

I was told this is a 26 or 27 anyone know for sure, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 05:48 pm:

'14 or '15. I see brass handles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 05:52 pm:

Sharp corners = 1913.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 06:13 pm:

Eric is right. 1913

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 06:15 pm:

1913- I see sharp rear corners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 06:19 pm:

Ops. Sorry, didn't mean to repeat. I was snagging a copy of the picture then typing. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 09:14 pm:

Must have been in a barn or shed. It wouldn't look like that if it had been on the back forty.
Wonder if there is any more T parts around with it.

Looks like a 3000 or 4000 70's Ford tractor in one pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 09:50 pm:

John I bought a fellows 40 year collection of parts also bouvht his 1918 centerdoor I am selling the stuff I don't need. The tractor is a 5000 select o matic 68

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 11:30 pm:

Jack -- That turtle is a one-year-only item ('13), as others have noted. It is a rare part, and they go for big bucks. Good score!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 09:27 am:

Someone made a pickup truck long ago. Looks like a really good one. Ought to be worth $1500 or thereabouts to the right guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 10:07 am:

WOW Royce buy it from me I had no idea,I guess I better look a little closer at the stuff I still have thanks, jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Marthedal on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 11:53 am:

How much are you asking for the turtle deck?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration