U-Joint Housing Plug

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: U-Joint Housing Plug
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 06:56 pm:

Need to chase the threads in the plug hole...anyone know what size tap to use ? I have every size except the right one !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 07:09 pm:

1/2-20 NF

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 07:30 pm:

Thanks Bob !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 08:58 pm:

You're welcome!
Glad to help.
If you can't beg, borrow or steal one let me know and I'll stick one in the mail to you...free.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 09:22 pm:

Haha...cant beat that deal ..Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 01:55 am:

Gary,

You should see Bob's stash of toys. He could send you 10 of 'em and he wouldn't know they were gone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 05:33 am:

Now thats funny !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 06:22 pm:

Got one Bob...thanks again your help and offer !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 06:33 pm:

OK...good luck and have fun!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration