Another vendor to miss Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Another vendor to miss Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 09:46 pm:

We got as far as Alamagordo NM for overnite, wife was having some breathing problems so decided to return home. Everthing seems OK for now. Better safe than sorry. Guess I'll try for some spots in Bakersfield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 10:53 pm:

Don
It was good to see you in Tucson last week.
Give my best to Teta.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 11:09 pm:

Don our prayers to you and the wife, I won't make it this yr either

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 12:14 am:

I wish the best for all the folks having medical problems this year, I start Chemo/radiation tomorrow for mine. Hang in there and hope to see all of you next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 01:27 am:

Man, it sucks getting old don't it! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 08:35 am:

Holy cow...think I'll stay away from Chickasha...sounds like the Bad Luck Ranch to me.
Good luck and prayers to all of you not having a good time with "maturing"....I hate the "O" word!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

Me too I didn't make it either. Darn 2 years in a row now. (mm Kidney stone. all ready spent 5 days in the hospital in Florida and a LOOOOng drive back bleeding with a catheter installed. My Dr. up here is on VACATION!!!! So I will be another week leaking!
Yeah Dave, Don . Hope all is going well for your wife and God speed on your Chemo Jack!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 07:18 am:

I missed you at your usual spot up in OK Don. But glad to hear your wife is feeling better. Weather was great. I'm buying/needing less T parts but enjoying the fellowship and visiting more. . . Ya'll going to San Angelo in October?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 07:21 pm:

I missed seeing everybody also Geo.,yes we will be on the Texas tour, and Joe, we will look you up if we do the Branson tour again. Everything seems to be back to normal now.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration