Thunder

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Thunder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 11:48 pm:

It is thundering & sprinkling I am in my trailer at a campground on Talimena (sp) drive I rout to chickasha I was lazy and did not put up my side curtains. Having fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 11:51 pm:

Aw, dry up, Dean. Honestly, hope you don't stay wet & manage to remain relatively comfortable. <grin>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 11:23 pm:

Dean -- You took the Talimena Drive on your way to Chickasha? The Talimena Drive is a lovely and fun Model T road, but it's not exactly "on the way" from Iowa! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 12:25 am:

Mark Twain National forest SW Mo. Was My first camp sight. Yaw exactly on{ MY } way. Crossed Arkansas just above You. Great Fun. Changed a rod in an Oklahoma ditch today. Made it just after 7pm.
Can't have more fun than this!?
jn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 12:35 am:

Was considering Natchez trace for my route home But don't have a good spare rod cap now. Could find one hear?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 09:33 pm:

Dean -- You might check with Mike Bender in Tulsa. He might have some lying around. 918-260-2525.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 09:38 pm:

Mike I found some that should get me home if needed, at Chickasha.
I am headed South East.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration