Part Way Up Trail Ridge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Part Way Up Trail Ridge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 01:39 am:

Les Von Nordheim:

You might recognize some of these pictures I took last Monday. I am not very good at posting pictures but I will try.

The first picture is arriving in Estes.

arrival in Estes

The next pictures were shot in Sheep Meadow.

sheep meadow 1

sheep meadow 2

This picture shows Rainbow Curve just in front of the top of my touring. Its half way to the top at 10,487. Its just above the 2 miles above sea level. The road was closed just below there at Many Parks Curve because of too much snow. I had a picture of the depth of snow but loss it.

rainbow curve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 07:21 am:

Dave,

These look just like the last pictures you posted :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration