Frontenac Exhaust Flanges

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Frontenac Exhaust Flanges
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard Tomlinson on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 10:17 pm:

Hello,

Is there a source for Frontenac cylinder head exhaust flanges?

Thanks,
Howard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 10:22 pm:

Howard, there are several different sizes, depending which head you have, but any older parts store should have some nice ones in stock. I have a bunch of good copper/asbestos type, and if you share the size i will check and can send them to you. hope this helps. tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard Tomlinson on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 07:39 pm:

Thanks Tim,

I want to build a header for my Frontenac "S" model head and I am looking for metal flanges for the header.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 07:47 pm:

A custom exhaust shop will have flanges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 11:41 pm:

i'm sorry howard.... i was thinking gaskets. i sure didn't read gasket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 08:31 am:

Simply trace out what you need regarding size, shape and bolt hole location, and have these guys or a similar place cut some for you.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Flanges/182008324/CUSTOM-LASER-CUT-FLANGES-.html

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration