3 days to Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 3 days to Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 11:16 pm:

day 1
1ch
day 2
2ch
day 3
3 ch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 08:57 am:

WOW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 11:48 am:

More than 50 mph - pulling a trailer ??

What brakes do you have on the T ?

Any trailer brakes?

I ask, because I'd like to pull this (much slower) with my T

}small trailer maybe 5 X 6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 01:27 pm:

When did they move the line up from the west side, next to the tracks, to the east side of the fairgrounds??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 01:52 pm:

about 5 yrs ago

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 04:24 pm:

I was there on '09. Must have been '10. Wonder why they did that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 04:31 pm:

The great Oklahoma land rush was always East to West

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 05:37 pm:

They had such a huge crowd they were parked everywhere, blocking streets etc., and some of us w/huge rigs needed to get in before the little guys w/ a pickup and small trailer, besides, I always bottomed out in the swap of sand trying to get up to the east gate, so they finally opened up the field east of the fairgrounds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

Jack D I hope you get along good w/ your treatments, I'm doing better, but I'm having to walk w/ a cane presently, and the doctor would not sign my health card for my Class A CDL, so now I can't pull my big trailer out of state.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 06:12 pm:

John;
That makes since.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration