When is The Portland Swap meet??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: When is The Portland Swap meet??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 04:15 pm:

I haven't seen any thing on it this year. Anyone have the info.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 04:42 pm:

http://www.portlandswapmeet.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 04:43 pm:

April 4-5-6? I think.

http://www.portlandswapmeet.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 05:41 pm:

Who is going and what day? I will be there on Saturday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 11:19 pm:

I will be there three days.
Look for me at the HCCA booth.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:52 am:

I will be working all weekend but may be able to come out for a look on Fri?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 02:46 am:

Keith
Where is the HCCA booth located? It will be my first stop!
Ken

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration