The Joy of a 6 year Old in his first Model T ride

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The Joy of a 6 year Old in his first Model T ride
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:29 am:

My Grandson has never seen any of my Model T's. While visiting my Navy Son in San Diego a great fellow Model T'er took time to show him his cars and take him for a ride. He exclaimed from the front seat "This is Rad!" Thanks Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:41 am:

I love that, me too I have one 5yr old; problem is he's
afraid of it? says it looks like a black spyder.?
I aggree it does specially in the dark. But my
cat loves it figure that out..????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:47 am:

Had a kid ask me if the '23 Touring was a kit car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:02 am:

Dave,
I'm glad he enjoyed it, but I'm sure I had even more fun than he did! You've got a great family.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your visit, and looking forward to seeing you back here in July for the Nat'l Tour. Take care.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 05:15 pm:

Let him sit in your lap and have a steer! Great photos, you are a lucky grandfather indeed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 06:19 pm:

Hook 'em while they're young I always say. Should have seen my son Brandt when he first discovered he had enough strength to crank the car on his own and drive it around in the fields.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 06:21 pm:

Makes me feel a little like a six year old whenever I drive mine...

David, I hope he loves these cars for the rest of his life.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration