Got my T here at Canada's biggest car show.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Got my T here at Canada's biggest car show.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:41 am:

I'm here at the huge, Megaspeed Car Show at the International Center in Toronto. My car will be here all weekend. This is mainly a muscle car and hot rod show but, I really wanted the Ford Model T to be represented. Much to my surprise, there is another T here. Greg Whaley who is a forum member here has his beautiful 1924 truck and the show management was good enough to park us side by side. Hopefully, we will see some of you here. Got a few pics for you to enjoy.

(Message edited by adminchris on March 21, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:45 am:

And now for Greg's truck.

(Message edited by adminchris on March 21, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Deckman, Ogden Utah on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:08 am:

Nice I would like to see some pics with people around to see the interest in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:39 am:

Wow, nice cars and nice displays! Is that a real rooster in the back of the truck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:43 am:

That's great, nice display signs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:50 am:

Good for you Dave. Shows like that need a Model T or two. Thanks for doing your part to promote interest.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:53 am:

Both very nice T's!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 05:12 pm:

Well done guys, great to see the humble Lizzie in such lovely surroundings. Never know, we may get a person join us and "convert to the dark side"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 06:38 pm:

Glad you like it guys. Andrew, I will try to get a spectator photo tomorrow as it will likely be much busier than today. It's been a really respectful crowd so far, nobody trying to grab the cars or anything. Of course, some people are allowed behind the ropes to touch and even step on the cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 06:50 pm:

What Car Dave.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Georgetown Ontario Canada on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:04 pm:

Great pictures Dave!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Georgetown Ontario Canada on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:05 pm:

Mark - it isn't real, but sure looks the part. Seems like everyone has to have a second look to make sure it isn't real :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:30 pm:

Dave, I like your "Factory" options.....me thinks you like them much more than your wife would. Could be very expensive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:54 pm:

Les is right but each one of those options could be worth every penny spent for a day or two. Until you got hungry and wanted someone to cook something decent to eat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 01:57 am:

Nah, the maintenance expenses would eat up all your T money!!
The signs look so professional--how did you get them? Your's tells the T story so well and simply (important at displays 'cause folks take about 30 seconds or less to look at a display initially.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 10:08 pm:

The show is over and the Ts are back in their homes. Everything was a total success during the 3 1/2 days away. I got the antique class runner up award and Greg Whaley got the well deserved champion award. Congratulations Greg! David, I got my sign done at the UPS Store and Greg got his at Staples. Price runs around $35-$40. Modern large item printing makes it fast and cheap.Here is a pic of people checking out the cars. It's a hard shot to get because by the time the camera is ready, they're often gone. I'm going to do more shows like this next year, probably London or Detroit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Deckman, Ogden Utah on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 12:46 pm:

nest to the beer nuts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 02:22 pm:

Greg I hope you meant the rooster wasn't real, 'cause the hot chicks sure do look real!! Would look real nice by my car too!!! ;)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration