Windshield what year T or A

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Windshield what year T or A
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 05:31 pm:

More stuff from a 40 year collection

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 06:02 pm:

26-27 IF it's a T windshield. The curve on the lower half looks a little too extreme for a Ford to me. At first I was thinking the stantions had been sawed off at the bottom; definitely don't look like Ford stantions to me either. Maybe someone else will have an answer that's definitive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 06:31 pm:

It's not T. 26/7 T screens have curved pillars, the top attaches differently, and the frame cross section is round.
I have no idea what it suits. I could say, without any doubt, it is off a 64 Mustang.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Schreier on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 09:58 pm:

Definitely not Model A either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Ireland, Montrose, Iowa on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 09:37 am:

Jack. I have the bottom section to this windshield. Please, if it is identified let me know as well. Hopefully someone will respond to the forum with an answer. Thanks. Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 05:42 pm:

1920's Dodge? Just a WAG. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 10:53 am:

Ill put it up and mabe later i can find what it is thanks Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 09:31 pm:

Looks like a chevrolet to me.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration