Lost ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Lost ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

Can you tell by this painting where I was ?T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 08:34 pm:

In a Model T?

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 08:56 pm:

In Iowa?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 09:25 pm:

Clue = South east of Chickasha.
Rob U know that's how I travel!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 09:28 pm:

I know. Have a good trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 09:39 pm:

At the Model T garage?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

There is nothing south east of Chickasha except a few armadillos and some wild hogs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 03:46 pm:

Bugtussle?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration