Antique Auto Top Hardware Company

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Antique Auto Top Hardware Company
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 12:14 pm:

FYI. In looking for knob eyelets to repair the back curtain on my 09, I ran across Kim Dawson's website, Antique Auto Top Hardware Company, in Mollala, Oregon. I purchased twelve of the eyelets and got same day shipping. She has posted some interesting historical information on her website that other restorers may find useful.

Just wanted to pass this information along in case anyone else might be looking for early brass era top parts.

Her website address is: http://www.antiqueautotophardware.com

Thanks,
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 12:54 pm:

Kim did a wonderful job on some special leather straps for a non-Ford car for me several years ago. Very nice quality and workmanship.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 02:37 pm:

Great website. Thanks! Along the same vein, I have a large amount of original pieces taken off old
Auto tops. If someone needs a small bit or pice to complete an original survivor car, drop me a line tmorsher@icloud.com , and I'll see if I can find it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration